Other Sauna Systems…
- Waste time preheating: Most saunas have ¾ inch plywood, which takes time to heat, yet still doesn’t retain it.
- Contain toxic materials: No other sauna product provides third party testing to prove its safety.
- Do not use organic cotton: Cotton canvas tents sold with competitor products are not certified organic, and may contain pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- Risk burn: The guards on other saunas are not safe to the touch, and put you at risk of burning your skin.
- Are expensive: Competitor sauna lamps, tents, and bundles are all priced comparably high to the Sauna Fix®.
- Are not portable: Other sauna systems cannot be easily transported for travel the way the Sauna Fix® can.
- Are not radiantly insulated: No competitor sauna tent is made from the same patented radiant insulation material, which effectively protects against electromagnetic frequencies. The insulation quality allows the tent to retain the healing frequencies, which enables the user to sweat in a faster amount of time. Since the heat and light cannot escape through the tent, the skin is exposed to more healing frequencies, and the body heats up quicker.
The Sauna Fix® System…
- Requires no preheat: The radiant tent has an energy efficient R-12 insulation. Each inch of wood on competitor styles only holds an R-value of 1.41. So much of the heat escapes, requiring more energy to do a sauna session.
- Is nontoxic and safety tested: The Sauna Fix® system is completely RoHs certified, which means the zippers, frame, and radiant panels are all certified nontoxic.
- Will not absorb toxic humidified sweat: the smooth, tent panels prevent the absorption of toxins that the body sweats out, unlike competitor tents made with porous materials.
- Uses organic cotton: The material of the bamboo rugs recommended for use in the sauna are made of thick custom mill organic cotton bamboo fleece. It is a 100% organic bamboo and cotton fleece blend, 80% certified organic bamboo and 20% certified organic cotton. It also passed a flammability test.
- Is safe to touch: The Sauna Fix®’s bulb light guards can be safely touched without fear of burning the skin.
- Is affordable: Not only does the Sauna Fix® system provide quality, but the prices are affordable so all customers can take advantage of this fantastic healing.
- Is portable: The Sauna Fix® and its radiant tent can be transported with its free travel bags, making sauna therapy an option no matter where you are.
- Plug your sauna in anywhere! Some saunas require their own special sized and voltage dedicated plug. You might even have to hire an electrician to install some saunas special electrical requirements. Not Sauna Fix®! If a hair dryer works in the outlet, so does the sauna.
- Is versatile: Regardless of your home’s space or size, the Sauna Fix® can be used. While we strongly recommend use of one of the radiant tents, you can still get effective therapy with the sauna hung in a shower stall or over a door.
- Blocks EMF: The space blanket material that is fully sealed and encased in the tent panel layers effectively blocks electromagnetic frequencies (EMF). For example, you can sit inside the tent, hold your television remote control, and be unable to operate the television on the other side of the tent, due to the blocked frequencies. Rest assured that the sauna tent is a fully safe location that shields harmful EMF.